Places I deem lovely

Partly due to: tourism adverts, random wikipedia-searching on different places, and my flag collection, I have some places that in my terminology are simply "lovely". Allow me to become a travel guide book-ish for a moment.

ASEAN: My country of origin is a member of this regional bloc. The abbreviation sounds creative. I sincerely wish it will become like what EU has become. Its flag is well-suited to a common identity of the region.

Christmas Island and Cocos Islands: They are lovely for they are part of geographical Southeast Asia and thus potential members of ASEAN. Plus their flags are colourful and unconventional - what a great mix.

Guernsey: One of the channel islands. I don't know why specifically but it's my favorite amongst what are known as the Crown Dependencies.

United States: I used to imagine myself as a head of a diplomatic mission presenting credentials to the US president in Washington DC. (As noted in my earlier post, I think I should make this imagination realisable for "it's never too late to change".) Besides Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA" is one of my favorite songs.

Cayman Islands: The name itself is cute and pleasant. Appearing to be very beachy, as of now I do agree with the opinion that these islands are the "paradise". I kind of wish I was even born there...

Followers

Find It